The agenda for the next Parish Council meeting, 16th April at 7.30pm in the Parish Rooms, includes a number of items of interest to villagers. Youth facilities, traveller site locations in the local area – as well as new opportunities such as a gardening club and women’s evening are all included. Bet the clock gets a mention under AOB too!
Don’t forget members of the public are welcome to attend.
The full agenda is below.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Acceptance of Apologies
3. Public Participation
4. Proposal for Women’s Evening in Parish Rooms – Izabela Krawczyk
5. Gardening Club
6. To Receive Declarations of Interest/Written Requests for Dispensations for Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and to Grant Any as Appropriate
7. To Receive a Report from the Borough Councillors – if present
8. Minutes of the previous meeting held on Tuesday 19th March 2013 – for approval
9. Actions from the Minutes of the previous meeting – Clerk’s update
10. Planning Applications:
11. Financial Matters:
- To Approve the payments listed in April 16th 2013 agenda Appendix I: 1 direct debit and 12 cheques totalling £7,900.17 plus a bank transfer to PWLB for £22,926.44 as a premature loan repayment.
- To Receive and Approve the End of Year Financial Statements
12. To Receive any reports from Councillors who have attended any outside groups or events
13. Gypsy & Traveller Site Allocations – published for representations prior to submission to Secretary of State for Independent Examination
14. Youth Facility/Club – to discuss any update
15. The Parish Rooms
- To discuss any proposed bookings or issues
16. Annual Parish Meeting – May 21st 2013
17. Village Memorial
18. Emergency Plan
19. Ongoing References:
- Litter Collection
- Youth Facilities
- Hanging Baskets
- Planting of Roundabouts
- Traffic Issues
- Temporary Admin Support
- Items for next Parish Council News
21. Items for next agenda
22. To resolve that, due to the special nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest that the press and public be temporarily excluded and they are instructed to withdraw.
23. Village Handy Person