Stalls will include:
- Meats of the World offering a range of exotic meats from Ostrich, Impala, Crocodile, and wild Boar.
- Island Spice Grill shall be offering a variety of tasty Jerk chicken, quorn, Veggie wraps, mutton, lamb dishes and more.
- Italian traders will be bringing Italian Biscotti, cakes and Soft Nougat
- Jimmy Bean will be there with his large selection of rich flavoured coffee beans (ground to your liking) along with his large selection of exotic loose leaf teas.
- KAKE-DOH will be serving Solihull their unique and tasty Chimney Cakes with a great variety of toppings.
- Traditional German Schwenkgrill has some tasty Bratwurst Sausage as Crepes Temptation bring French Crepes and Galettes and some tasty Brussels Waffles.
- The Cheese Board shall be offering a great variety and selection of cheeses from around the world, crackers, jams and chutneys, while the Welsh Hog Roast have their gorgeous rare breed hog roast.
- Lapponia all the way from Finland bringing beautiful Traditional Finnish Artisanry, wool, linen clothing and reindeer hides.
- The very popular Flying Dutchman shall also be visiting the city with their Dutch Market Garden selling a huge array of plants, shrubs, trees and bulbs.
- Castaneda will be bringing a variety of Native American Handicraft such as traditional dream catchers and musical instruments and hand embroidered linen tops.
- G and G Global Gifts Collection shall be presenting a great selection of wooden furniture, carvings and figurines all Fair Trade and ecologically sourced
The market will be open 9-5.30 Wednesday to Saturday and 11-5.00 on Sunday.