28th September 2015
LittleU Pre School is a well-established Pre School in Dickens Heath running 5 sessions a week from the Village Hall.
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Key Person who is hardworking, flexible and passionate about children’s learning, play and development to join our team. Previous experience working with children is essential.
As a Key Person at LittleU you will be:
• supporting children’s unique developmental needs
• safeguarding children
• have key person responsibilities
• liaise with parents/carers/other professionals
• observations, planning and provisions of learning experiences within EYFS
• work within our experienced team to provide consistent high quality childcare within our setting
The position is term time with the hours currently being Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Mornings 8:30am-1:30pm and Thursday and Friday afternoons 11:30am-3:45pm however we are in the process of securing an exciting move which will enable us to run 5 morning sessions soon after Christmas. Additional hours will be required for staff meetings and training and there will be opportunity to work at LittleU Holiday Club during school holidays. Job Share applicants will be considered.
LittleU have a commitment to safeguarding the children in our care acceptance in a role will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check and at least 2 acceptable references.
If you are interested in applying please contact Joanne Exeter, Manager, in the first instance for an Application pack.