- This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by john.
March 20, 2012 at 5:01 am #2965Concerned Resident in Dickens HeathGuest
Major problem getting into the Garden Square apartments each evening due to the big 4×4 people carriers being parked at the corner of the Poison Challice Pub. It is causing havoc trying to get around the corner.
Can double yellow lines not be put down in this area as its rather dangerous with how cars are allowed to park on that corner.
Also another problem is people pulling up in the middle of the Hight Street in cars especially in front of Tescos Express. The drivers are sitting in the cars whilst their partner or so pops into Tescos. This is holding up the traffic. On numerous occasions each day and night people are blocked from driving clear up this road due to this “illegal stopping at Tescos”. On Saturday 17th March in the afternoon there was one person who decided to park their car right on the angle and corner of Tescos on the double yellow line causing major problems with cars trying to get passed.
Can someone please sort these issues out ASAP before someone gets seriously hurt.
Concerned ResidentJune 4, 2012 at 8:52 am #5452samjoGuest
yes i totally agree…
something needs to be done to address this situationJune 4, 2012 at 8:11 pm #5479PaulGuest
Get a lifeJune 5, 2012 at 4:52 pm #5488samjoGuest
I guess Paul your one of the idiots who park outside the Poison Chalice
think about others before yourself for onceJune 5, 2012 at 7:51 pm #5494richardGuest
Must say I agree with the “Concerned Resident ” about the parking problems in Dickens Heath.
There are Four Major Traffic problems
1) Poison Challice clients – where cars and vans park blocking the drivers view of oncoming vehicles
2) cars parking on the pavement in Main Street all day long so making it a single lane – some of them are either residents living above and or owners of businesses.
3) Tescos and Cars parking to allow a passenger to go into tescos or get money from the hole -in-the-wall. and the Taxi drivers who always wait for 10/20 mins for their passengers to come out of Mortons
4) parking on Double yellow lines in front of the Council Offices
PAUL who ever you are why should the concerned resident and Samjo need to get a life? I would think they would like to stay alive and healthy as these situations are as outlined above becoming increasingly dangerous