- This topic is empty.
November 28, 2020 at 2:11 pm #112912Jennifer GreerGuest
I Is for Influence
The New and Surprising Science of Persuasion
by Rob Yeung
- Release date: September 2, 2011
- Author: Rob Yeung
- Genres: business, psychology
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 314 pages
- ISBN: 9781905744657 (190574465X)
- Publisher: MacMillan
About The Book
Some people are naturally gifted in the art of influence and persuasion. Why do some have it and others don’t? And what is it, exactly, that makes someone and their point of view so irresistible?
In fact, anyone can master the power of influence and Rob Yeung shows you how. Delving into fascinating psychology, he reveals unexpected insights including:
* Why giving people more choice might make them less happy
* Why telling people they ‘should’ do something makes them less likely to do it
* Why offering something for free makes it less desirable
* When 1 is more persuasive than 50
Revealing the secrets behind effortlessly winning trust and support, “I is for Influence” will open doors to endless potential in your life, whether it’s getting that promotion, winning that business contract or finding your perfect match.
By the bestselling author of “Confidence” and “The Extra One Per Cent” (Macmillan, 2010).
PDF book I Is for Influence by Rob Yeung download on Mac. Online I Is for Influence on Walmart. TXT ebook I Is for Influence Rob Yeung read online iPad on Booktopia.