- This topic is empty.
December 7, 2020 at 10:05 pm #114122Dave FlynnGuest
The Elephant Scientist
(Scientists in the Field)
by Caitlin O’Connell, Donna M. Jackson, Timothy Rodwell, Caitlin O’Connell Rodwell
- Awards: Sibert Medal Nominee (2012), Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Nonfiction (2012)
- Places: Namibia
- Format: hardcover, 80 pages
- Author: Caitlin O’Connell, Donna M. Jackson, Timothy Rodwell, Caitlin O’Connell Rodwell
- Series: Scientists in the Field
- ISBN: 9780547053448 (0547053444)
- Release date: July 11, 2011
- Genres: science, animals, africa, childrens, nature, juvenile, biography
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Language: english
About The Book
In the sprawling African scrub desert of Etosha National Park, they call her “the mother of all elephants.” Holding binoculars closely to her eyes, American scientist Caitlin O’Connell could not believe what she was seeing from these African elephants: as the mighty matriarch scanned the horizon, the other elephants followed suit, stopped mid-stride, and stood as still as statues. This observation would guide the scientist to a groundbreaking discovery about elephant communication: elephants actually listen with their limbs.
Online ebook The Elephant Scientist download for Android on Amazon. FictionBook The Elephant Scientist by Caitlin O’Connell read. FB2 book The Elephant Scientist.
Hardback The Elephant Scientist Caitlin O’Connell buy cheap on iOS on Audible. EPUB ebook The Elephant Scientist download on Booktopia. PDF book The Elephant Scientist by Caitlin O’Connell Mac.
TXT The Elephant Scientist buy PC. Paperback ebook The Elephant Scientist Caitlin O’Connell read online on Kobo. MP3 book The Elephant Scientist buy cheap on iPad on Dymocks.